Wednesday, February 9, 2011

She is still cute, one month later

It is Elliott's one month birthday today. I can't believe she has been here a month!

She is still cute, and sleeping nicely. Last night she slept from 8:30pm to 3:30am! I woke up in a panic wondering what was wrong. :)

Here are some recent shots I have snapped over the past couple weeks. I love this little thing so much!

She looks like her dad!

She loves gazing at the ceiling fan, especially when it isn't on


She is all smiles when she doesn't have clothes on

Waking up is so hard to do



5 comments:

  1. She is absolutely DARLING!! I am really happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When she's smiling she looks like her mom! Nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over her chunkiness! You know how we like our babies chunky. Noah was a chunk, but Ava and Grant are dinky. I can tell in Elli's eyes that she really wants to meet us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute cute! i love her bald little head. (henry's kind of bald too).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we need a play date!! She's darling Meg!

    ReplyDelete