Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The new 'do

I decided to mix things up a little, ok, A LOT!

I went dark. Honestly, what do you think?


I like it. I have always wanted to do something like this, but have always been too scared. I have been blond my entire life, thanks to bleach and a sister who is a killer stylist. :) I almost feel like my blond hair was my signature, not anymore! Believe it or not, this is pretty dang close to my roots, just a little more red. Now, I just need a tan.

Elliott and I got to go visit Josh at his office today. I finally got my spouse pass so I can get on base to use the gym. Unfortunately, I got it just in time to go back to work. :(

Because I can't go a day without taking pictures of my little girl, here are some more.


She is such a crazy sleeper!


This is one of the only things I have from my mom. We found this little sweater in her closet after she died. I love it, being a knitter myself. Thanks to my good friend Chelsea, she has a skirt that matches it great!

5 comments:

  1. I like the new 'do. ;) And I LOVE that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hair, cute baby, cute sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute hair! It's always fun to have a change. I LOVE that little sweater. What a fun find. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute hair! Even cuter in person! I love the pictures of Elliott! She looks very sweet sleeping in her sweater and skirt outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hair, I want to see it in person. And her outfit, are you kidding me. When I saw it I just got this huge smile. I am so proud.

    ReplyDelete