Friday, February 11, 2011

First bottle and some tongue action


Elliott had her first try at a bottle this week. I have to return to work (boo!) in two weeks from Monday, so I figured now was as good of time as any to introduce a bottle. I made Josh give it to her. It was hard giving up that special bond her and I have. She picked it up like a pro and now Grandma gets to watch her while Josh and I go to dinner for Valentines Day!

E has found her tongue recently. She loves to stick it out as far as it will go. She even did a little curl with it the other day. It is so funny to see the little things they pick up everyday.


2 comments:

  1. It is always so fun seeing our babies do things or the first thing! little cutie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best thing is the first giggle. Have you heard that yet?

    ReplyDelete