Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentines Day, a couple days late

Happy Valentines Day!! I know I am late, but better late than never, right? Josh and I celebrated Saturday night, and went out to dinner. We left E with Grandma Chris, and she did great. She got her bottle, and everyone was happy. We were gone about two hours, and it actually felt good getting out with just Josh. He even opened the car door for me. :) He said he was being romantic. Isn't he a great husband?! On a more serious note, he really is a great husband. I sure love him a lot, and am thankful everyday we have each other. He gave me a Gift Certificate for a massage for V day. I can't wait! He got a roast for dinner, with frozen corn (his favorite) and hot, homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies. Aren't I such a good wife? :)

Elliott started sleeping through the night!! Wahoo!! She is sleeping until about 5am, give or take. I consider that sleeping through the night, and I will take it!

Here are some more pics of the babe. She is so cute!



This outfit is from Auntie Shayna (that is what I am calling you now, Shayna. YES, we need to play very soon!) Isn't it so cute?

First day of church. We sat in the VERY back, away from everyone with the car seat completely covered. Right after this photo was taken, she spit up all over her dress just in time to leave. Ugh.


This outfit is from her Aunt Keli. The hat didn't last all day, but it was sure cute while it lasted! You can see how thrilled she is about it.

5 comments:

  1. She's so cute, I want to come hold her SO BAD!!! I love the cute hat and her gray and white polka dot dress with matching shoes, probably the cutest baby dress I've ever seen. The first time we took Sophie to church we did the same with the car seat and the blanket in the back, then a little boy coughed and Dan made us all leave. :) Glad you got romanced on Valentines! Kiss her for me please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures! I love the hat! She looks adorable in it! Nice job on the Valentine dinner! Richard got left overs while Jess cooked me a delicious meal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Sleeping all night...aren't you spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that little grey dress. So adoralbe. I still haven't met little Elliott yet, either! We need to hang out.

    p.s. I love the life jacket. Cute little boater.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so adorable and yahoo for sleeping through the night!

    ReplyDelete