Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dr Visit


Elliott had her 4 month Well Child Visit on Thursday. Here are her stats:

24.72 Inches - 59%
12.7 Pounds - 18%
40.7 Head - 35%

She is kinda shrimpy. Tall and Skinny, like her mom USED TO BE, which brings me to my next point.

I went shopping Thursday. Ugh. I used to love shopping, couldn't get enough of it actually. That was back when I was a size 2, and could wear anything I wanted.

Now, I am NOT a size 2, and have to worry about things hiding my muffin top, and making sure shirts can fit over this chest of mine (not that I am complaining about that) :)

I shopped, and bought a few things, none of which were from Banana Republic. It is the end of an era, my friends. I bought a few items at a fun, young, hip store, which I will be taking back because even a few sizes bigger still didn't fit. I have graduated to the Ladies Department, congrats to me. Ugh.

5 comments:

  1. I bet you'll loose more weight in the next couple months. Some people drop more when they stop breast feeding. You look beautiful anyway.
    Elliot is a skinny baby like Dean. She's so cute. I wish I could have met her before now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you on your worst day is better than my best. You look really great. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how you feel - minus I was NEVER a size 2. But, the pre-pregnancy firmness is a thing of the past and I think I'd have to do sit ups ALL day to get rid of the flabby tummy. The craziest part is that I really don't care that I'm not firm and thin anymore. I've got cute kids to show for it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meg you look like a size 2 to me!! I think that you were way too skinny and now you are healthy. Of course it takes a while to get the muscle tone back. It'll come! Elliott is is pretty squishy for a skinny baby! I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for your compliments! Summer, you are right, and I really am happy to have Elliott, even if it means I won't be a size 2 ever again!

    ReplyDelete