Monday, May 9, 2011

4 Months

My baby is 4 Months old today. I can't believe it.


Updates:




  • Elliott Rolls! She rolled for the first time Friday hanging out with her dad. To see video, link here http://mommaquincy.blogspot.com/



  • Meg is CRAZY busy at work, and did a 60 mile bike ride Saturday. It was the Goldilocks ride, and it was so much fun. Hard, cause I am totally out of shape, but I am so glad Kwlli and Jill pushed me to finish with them. It was worth it.



  • Josh got to waterski for the first time this season



We got the boat out last week for the first time. We are headed to Lake Mead on Wednesday, so Josh wanted to make sure everything was ok first. We had so much fun! We went with some of our friends (yes, we actually have Davis County friends) and then had some yummy tacos to celebrate Cindo De Mayo.


Now, we are off to Lake Mead on Wednesday for the rest of the week. Hope the baby likes it! :)

2 comments:

  1. All awesome news!! I really wish I was closer to that baby :( I can't believe she is already 4 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you for doing your whole bike race! Have fun at Lake Mead! Elliott just keeps getting more fun!

    ReplyDelete