Thursday, June 9, 2011

June

I can't believe summer is almost here! It seems from now until September, time flies.

Some exciting things that have happened to us this month:



  • Jane Lily Kendall was born to James and Jenny Kendall (Josh's sister, and she was born in late May)


  • Elliott is 5 months old today!


  • Josh and I were invited to be members of a private ski lake in Honeyville, UT. We LOVE it! It is such a fun little place, with sandy beaches, a pavilion and very nice flushable restrooms. I can't wait until Elliott gets a little older, because I think she will really love it.


  • Lots of Quincy visitors! Jessica and Jason and their families were here over Memorial Day weekend, and we got to spend lots of time with them. So fun to get all the cute cousins together.

  • Josh has been training for a Triathlon, which is this weekend. He decided he would do it about two weeks ago. He's crazy. :)


  • Auntie Keli has been the babysitter this week while Grandma Chris has been in Houston taking care of Jane Lily. Thanks, Keli! We sure do love you!

  • Got some FANTASTIC news from a good friend. I am so excited for her! - More to come


  • I just work and spend time with my cute little family. I love being a mom so much, I never knew I could love something so much!

Happy Birthday to Olivia (7th), Jill (8th) and Richard (9th). We love you all so much!


As you can tell, I am terrible with picture taking. I will make a concentrated effort to be better, I promise. However, I am really good at taking snapshots of this little one.



Elliott got some new jammies. I love the two-piece tight ones, and she is big enough now to fit in them. Josh made me get the boy ones because it is a surfing croc. Good thing it is just jammies. :)



Elliott's newest trick. She thinks she old enough to sit up where ever she is placed. This girl has the strongest abs I have ever seen! She is also eating EVERYTHING! Including the toys on her swing. It's hilarious.

2 comments:

  1. I am missing that girl, which is incredible considering the 3 cute grand kids down here! See you soon! Momma Quincy on Jenny's computer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love LOVE the two-piece tight jammies. Old Navy has some 40% off right now.

    ReplyDelete