Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Spring!



Happy Spring everyone! I have decided January is the best time to have a baby... By the time you wake up from that New Baby Haze, it's Spring! Sorry future Quincy children, you are all going to have birthdays in the winter.

Elliott has recently found her voice. She is giggling, which is so fun! I caught this video, but she isn't performing at her full potential. Every time I get the camera out, she freezes up!



Her latest outfit. I am an addict. I love to buy this little girl clothes. She is like a Barbie doll, only better! This skirt came from her Aunt Kelli. Doesn't she have good taste?

6 comments:

  1. Nothing like a baby giggle to put a smile on your face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she is so adorable! I love when they want to giggle, and it's right on the surface, but they just can't quite get it out! She makes me smile. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great smile pic and LOVE those little giggles! What a cutie. She's going to be the best dressed her whole life with you as her mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the laugh! Nice job! She is a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya it is the best dressing and dolling little girls up! It can sure get you in trouble.. just be glad that you don't have 2 to buy for :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bring her down to Hurricane, she's probably cutest in her bathing suit!

    ReplyDelete