Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sunny St. George

Last weekend we took a road trip and spent the weekend in St George. Sunday night we got a wild hair, and decided last minute to go down with my family. Luckily, my entire family (minus Aaron) was able to make it! We had a really great time, and got to spend some well deserved relaxation by the pool. Thanks to Keli's negotiation skills, we got a 5 bedroom house with a pool at the 4 bedroom house with no pool price. The pool even came heated! Thankfully we didn't need much heat because the weather was beautiful! Elliott got her first taste of the sun, and was a little skeptical at first. She also got her feet wet in the pool and she screamed. :) Not a good sign, since we are going to Lake Mead in a month.

Here she is in her swimsuit Nunn Jill brought for her. She looks so fat!


Josh did some golfing with my dad, Leon and Sean, while we hung out by the pool, and then when they got back, Kelli, Jill and I went for a bike ride. It felt so good to get outside on the bike. I feel pretty out of shape, but do feel some progress. I better, since my 60 miler is in a month!

Now, Josh is in Atlanta, and E and I are on our own for a couple days. We miss him!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry we missed you! My house is a five bedroom, four bath and VERY INEXPENSIVE! I knew she would look great in her bathing suit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks great in her suit. I bet you do, too! Glad you get Josh back today!

    ReplyDelete