Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Quincy Happenings


Things are going well with work and the baby. I have finally nailed down a schedule, and so far it is working out very nicely. I am in the office Monday and Wednesday and working from home Tuesday and Thursday with Friday off, then the next week I work Monday, Wednesday and Friday in the office, Tuesday at home, and off Thursday. These are the weeks Josh has Friday off so he can stay home with the baby. Did you get all that??


Grandma is still an AWESOME baby sitter! We are getting into a routine, and Elliott seems to really like spending time with Grandma. She comes home happy as can be.


Last week I took Elliott to the Dr for your 2 month visit. She got 3 shots (ouch) and was NOT happy about them. She cried and cried that evening until I could give her more Tylenol. Shots are the pits, for mom too! She weighs 10.1 Pounds (47%), she is 23 inches long (67%) and has a teeny tiny head (33%). My baby is growing!


This was before her shots, she was so happy! Little did she know what was coming...

5 comments:

  1. I love those cute little faces she's pulling. Those good for nothings shots. I guess maybe they're good for something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you're into a routine. Sounds like she's pretty easy going to have everyone take turns with her, that's nice! I bet Josh loves those days he gets home with her, so cute! I really want to come see her and you 2 as parents!! In the meantime, I appreciate the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wait. Syd refuses to lay on the table at the doctor's office at all, and starts throwing a fit the moment you try to make her. Hopefully Elliot doesn't get smart enough to fight back for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute smiles! I didn't realize her head was that small, it makes sense though looking at her parents. I really look forward to my Elliott days!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that she has that tiny Noorda head. Poor thing will never grow out of Baby Gap hats. :) She so stinkin' cute! I love her!

    ReplyDelete