Friday, March 4, 2011

Big Week

Elliott and I had a big week this week. First week back to work. Ugh. Thanks to Grandma Chris, who is the best grandma EVER, we made it through with flying colors! Chris watched Elliott Monday and Wednesday and I worked from home Tuesday and Thursday. Friday was my day off. I am only going back 4 days a week. It worked out so well! Elliott did so well for Grandma, at least that is what she tells me, and she did so good while I was working from home. She just sits in her little seat next to me, and just hangs out. She is such a good baby!!

Here are a few pictures. She is getting so big. I can't believe how much she has changed in such a short time! She will two months this week. She goes to the doctor Thursday, so we will see how much the chunker weighs.



Could she get any cuter??


I thought this was such a sweet picture of her.

2 comments:

  1. She is so adorable! I miss her! Weirdly enough my favorite thing is changing her diaper, because she is just so happy and cute when it come off! I am living the dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling! So glad you survived being back at work

    ReplyDelete