Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! Hope everyone had a wonderful day!




We did here, and woke up to a visit from the Easter Bunny. Elliott got some fun toys to take in the boat for Lake Mead. She also got a really cute Easter dress. Isn't she adorable?? :)



We have been good around here. We are all anticipating Spring, like the rest of everyone else, and can't wait to get the boat out. Both Josh and I had an early end to our waterski season last year, so we are both anxious. I get to try out the dry suit this year, wahoo!!

We had a little scare a couple weeks ago with the whole Government shutdown thing. We were first notified Josh wouldn't be affected, but then at the last minute he was told he would be furloughed. Ugh! Thank goodness they got it all figured out, and we don't have to worry again for another 6 months. In February his position changes, so this won't be the case anymore. We are looking forward to that.

I have been doing well. Work is going good. Busy. Chris is still an amazing Grandma to Elliott and mother in law to me. I love her dearly! I got eyelash extensions a few weeks back and LOVE them, until now that they are starting to fall out. :) It was a fun little experiment, but I think I will give them one more try, and then I might be eyelash-less.

5 comments:

  1. I wish Elliot would stop growing up. I don't get to meet her for so many more months. But you all look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute, I love grass green clothes. What a doll. You are such a cute family! Glad Josh's job is ok, I didn't know about that hoopla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute Meg..Love the green dresses

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet! You know that tending Elliott is my highlight of the week! She is soo sweet! Must take after her mom!

    ReplyDelete