Monday, May 10, 2010

BOATING!!

It has come time, no matter the weather, that we FINALLY get the boat out.

Here is Josh and I ready for our first trip of the season!




We got to bring our boat "home" for the first time Saturday too. It was like bringing home a new baby (I think) and it even has it's very own, TIGHT, garage. Here is a picture so you can see how close it is.





Here is Josh acting SO proud of his mad backing up skills. Man, it is a tight fit, but totally worth it. Now our whole garage smells like Boat. We love it!

We had a wonderful time, and I think I might have even gotten a little sun. Man, we sure miss the boat all winter, and can't wait to start getting it out weekly. This week, we are leaving the rain and the cold, and heading to Lake Mead. I can't wait! Sun, warm, boat, water and family. Does it get any better??

1 comment:

  1. Of course the real talent was with your telling him how close he was! Have fun at Lake Mead!!

    ReplyDelete