Thursday, April 22, 2010

Homeowners - almost

We close on our house in less than a week! I can't believe it. I don't think it has hit me yet..


Here are some pictures of the house, currently. Obviously some things are going to change as soon as I can get my grubby hands on it. :)





We are doing our final walk through Saturday, after I take part in the MS Walk. I should be able to get some more pictures then. I am trying to talk Josh into doing some painting before we move in. I hate the thought of moving into someone else's house. Does that make sense? I also want to change out the toilet seats first thing.... Josh thinks I am a germ-a-phobe.

10 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it become "your home"! Hope the closing goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll totally help you paint. I'm getting to be a pro. We could get it done in a day, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg - It looks SO nice! I'm sad, but excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should paint, let her Josh! But I'm with Josh on the toilet seats... if they work, just clean them Meg. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that once you sterilize things and scrub them yourself you feel better about them, but if it makes you that much more comfortable, go for it! I think you should paint, then maybe we can be there to help you move!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Aren't you two just little kids? I love it. Summer is really going to miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just call Merry Maids and have them clean until their little hearts are content. They always give you a deal if its empty. They will do toilet seats, and blinds, and fans all the hard things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! It does work nicely if you can do some of the work you want to before you actually move in. That is what we did with our house and it made it much nicer to move into a house you felt was more like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks really nice, I love the floors!

    ReplyDelete