Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's been awhile

Well, I guess it has been awhile, AND, I am SUPER busy at work, AND I have no Internet at home, AND, I have been really lazy. :)

Things are good. House is wonderful, now if we could just move it about 20 miles south.... It is a little far away, and my commute has caused a few swear words to fly, but I am trying to maintain a good attitude and suck it up. My 10 minute commute, and being able to run home at lunch days are over. Too bad.

We do have great friends and family who all have packed a lunch and made the drive to come out and see the place. Thanks you all, and all of you who haven't, give me a call, I'm open anytime.

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to see pictures of those ski trips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the coming little one! You will be great parents.

    ReplyDelete