Monday, March 1, 2010

If I can't build a house, I will sew

I made this. From a pattern I got free online. Once i figure out where I got it, I will link it.

This is a little dress for a little someone who's bday I missed in February. Good thing we are visiting Las Vegas this weekend so I can give it to her! I can't wait! I think I might need a Meg sized one. :)

(If anyone is wondering, this is from Heather Bailey's, Nicey Jane fabric line. Oh how I love Heather Bailey! Also, I got a super good deal on this fabric off eBay, which makes it even sweeter!)


This is not from a free pattern online, but a free book I borrow from Mary Yang. He is missing his tongue, but it won't be long until he is done. This one might be for one of the MANY of my friends who are prego. There are like a hundred of you, seriously. :)


Just an update on the house. Still waiting on plans. Hopefully they will be to engineering this week, and we can start all the bank stuff. We had to extend our contract on the land since we don't have our funding yet. We are working as fast as we can though, too bad we just have to wait on other people. Anyhow, once we get the plans done, I will post pics. I am getting more and more excited with each little step!

5 comments:

  1. Who are you and what have you done with Meg?

    Your crafts are AWESOME! You are very inspiring. Have you checked out www.kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com
    She has some wonderful craft ideas, allot are sewing.

    Love You!
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good job on the dress looks so darling

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress and the snake are very fun! Any kid would be thrilled to get them. You might want to save some for your own kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you make me so proud....now teach me to sew!

    ReplyDelete