Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Some projects...

This is what I have been working on the last few weeks.



This was my very first project I started. It will be a lap quilt, once I get the motivation to put the back on, and learn how to bind.
This is a from a bunch of Orange fabric I was collecting. I thought it turned out pretty cute. Pretty bright. I was thinking a cute bright green fabric for the back, but I haven't found anything I can't live without yet.

This I finished last night. I am SUPER happy with it. It started out a quilt top, then pillows, and finally, a table runner. I really really love it. It is Sonnet, by Moda, and I can't wait to put the back on.

Totally off the project subject, we got to celebrate Gretta's 3rd birthday with her at Classic Skating. Thanks to me, she finally got her jump on, and then wouldn't get off the scooter. :) It as so fun to spend time with the kids. I just love them!

4 comments:

  1. The quilting is looking great! I'm glad you get to hang out with the nieces again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute quilts. I want to make a runner now, yours turned out so great!!

    ReplyDelete