Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Bday, Josh!

Happy Birthday to Josh!

I tried serenading him at 5:45 in the am, but apparently my voice isn't warmed up that early. Or, I think I fell asleep halfway through, nonetheless, Happy Birthday!

I am so thankful to have Josh in my life. I love him so much! He always makes me laugh, even on those FEW occasions I am mad at him..... He is such a good example to me always, he honors his priesthood and his temple covenants. He always reminds me of what's important (boating) and what isn't (worrying). I am so glad I get to spend eternity with him! (insert "Ah" here)

P.S. If at all possible, try not to marry anyone who has a birthday a few days before Christmas, and have Christmas a few days before your anniversary.....and you thought your December was crazy! :)

3 comments:

  1. We're more alike than I realized, both being married to Decemberists, and now sharing an anniversary! Crazy Decembers will ensue, that's why we celebrate our anniversary pretty much whenever we need a vacation. June, sure! August, why not! November, close enough!

    Happy birthday, Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that my husbands birthday is just a few days before Christmas. It's really hard to celebrate it seperate from Christmas. Everyone is busy with holiday stuff...and money is always slim.

    Married one year. Wow. Enjoy your cruise and get tan for the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh just had the best year of his life thanks to you! Here's hoping that the next year is even better!

    ReplyDelete