Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving


We had a great Thanksgiving. I hope you all did as well.
Since I am a little short on time, I will bring you bullets!
  • Made a turkey AND a turkey breast, and didn't poison anyone, well, that I know of anyway
  • Saw Christmas Carol. Eli wasn't the only one who was scared.
  • Shopped and shopped and shopped. Up at 3:45am!
  • Put up my Christmas tree. LOVE IT
  • Christmas shopping, and Josh's birthday shopping, DONE
  • Got through one more Holiday without my mom. This year we decided it is time to start some new traditions.
  • Josh got peed on. No, not by me!
  • Played with lots of babies!

This time of year is always so crazy, but I love it. Not only is it the hustle and bustle of the Holiday Season, but also time for Josh and I to celebrate. A year ago Thanksgiving week, I went to the temple. I can't believe it has been a whole year! Josh asked me the other day if I even remembered the days of wearing normal underwear. I said, "Yes, every single day". :)


No comments:

Post a Comment