Friday, May 8, 2009

I would rather it be Valentines Day again...

I am completely and utterly dreading Sunday.

I wish I could just embrace it, but I can't.

I miss her so much, that every time I even think about a Mother's Day without a mom, tears come to my eyes. I still can't believe last year at this time, we were all healthy and happy and not mom-less.

I know the rest of my siblings feel the same way. I miss you all, and wish more than anything I could give you lots of hugs and shed lots of tears together.

To make matters worse, I have to teach YW Sunday. I'm sure I will be a blubbering mess the whole time, but I know my wonderful girls will understand.

4 comments:

  1. I think that you are going to feel better after you get another chance to let your Mom know how much you love her. Crying can be a good thing. Tell Josh it is Valentine's Day! You deserve an extra one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you will do so great teaching on Sunday and I know the spirit will be so great and strong with your mom right by your side. You are such an amazing girl Meg. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will do a great job!--Some of the greatest lessons come straight from the heart and through lots of tears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are stronger than you know. I love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete