Friday, April 24, 2009

I totally married up

I am so proud of my husband. Who is such a smarty pants.

Can I just brag for a moment?

Josh is the most educated person I know. Not only does he have a Bachelors Degree in Bio-Medical Engineering, but he is ALMOST finished with his Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Funny that he married a girl with no more than a high school diploma, and a couple years of "college" at Dixie State. He is so helping our kids with their homework.

So, after all this schooling, it has finally paid off. Josh was offered a position at Hill Air Force Base, and he has accepted it. He starts May 11, just in time to get done with finals. It is a part time position for now, until he graduates at the end of the year.

In the meantime, he will still be part time in the lab at the U, and writing a thesis, AND let's not forget, water skiing as much as humanly possible.

2 comments:

  1. At least he won't have to be looking for a truck anymore, right? I think Josh got a pretty sweet deal with his loving and beautiful wife, who is plenty smart. You will definitely want to help the kids with the English homework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Josh on the "job". I'm anxious to see the pictures of the F150!

    ReplyDelete