Monday, April 20, 2009

Fun Family Times

We went to Las Vegas this weekend, and had a great time! Keli came into town Friday, and we got to spend the whole weekend with her. It was so fun!



Josh and I headed down Friday night, to make it just in time to play with Gracie before she went to bed.

Saturday it as Brighton's wedding, and it was beautiful. We got to go to the Las Vegas Temple, which ended up being quite the drive. Thank goodness for the McDonalds on the way home.


Sunday rolled around, and we had to head home.


Here are some puctures from the chaos











4 comments:

  1. Josh is lookin' good in that green wig! He looks super happy too. :) That little Gracie is adorable, LOVE that name. I wanted it for Tessa actually! Glad you guys had a fun trip. We can't wait to see you next month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Nice costumes! Gracie looks like she really is a little fairy princess! I'm glad you made it in time for cake and ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures! I must have been absent during the dress up session! Thanks for coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a blast weekend. I love you guys. And that Gracie, how cute can one girl get? Man, I love her.

    Thanks for the ride home. And lunch. And the Potato Bites. And listening and....... everything else. I love you and miss you already!

    ReplyDelete