Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sister!

Happy Birthday to my sister, Keli!

I miss you so much already!

I love my sister Keli because:

  • she always has a way to make me laugh, even during the roughest and toughest of times
  • she is a fabulous shopping partner
  • she drives a minivan, and totally owns up to it
  • she isn't afraid of what other people think of her
  • she is always up for an adventure with me
  • she is a GREAT mom, and wonderful wife
  • she makes killer chocolate chip cookies
  • plus many many other reasons

I don't love that my sister Keli:

  • Lives so damn far away

I am so lucky to have such a wonderful sister and friend. She has always been one of the biggest influences in my life. She has taught me a lot, doesn't judge me, always has a good explanation, and always sticks up for me. Thanks for being such a great big sis! Love you tons!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm totally blushing.

    Okay, not really. You're right, I am all of those things, and many many more! ;)

    I miss you too. And did you ever think maybe it's you who lives too far away from me? Hmmmm....

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sisters are the best friends! I'm so glad that you get to spend time with your sisters this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for an award on my blog. Check it out, and follow the rules.

    ReplyDelete