Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bullets!

K, here are a few things that are new with me. Since I am rushed for time, you get Bullets! My favorite things.


  • Have had a crappy rental car for two weeks. I have never appreciated my car more
  • Lost a very good friend to a layoff. Dang economy
  • Took the Young Women water skiing. Had a BLAST!
  • Mistook the rental car for a rally car, and tried to take a corner too fast, with the YW in the backseat! Don't worry, I told them to never do anything like that! :)
  • Spend a glorious Sunday at the Quincy's cabin and rode the Honda Passport. I want a scooter
  • Took the dirt rode home from the cabin. I was having flashbacks of the Ibapah Pony Express Route trip, but this dirt road only lasted about 10 miles.
  • Found out some disheartening news about a friend who has Cancer. I HATE cancer!
  • Spent a lot of time with Family the last couple weeks. It was heaven. I miss you all already
  • Spent a lot of time at The Gathering Place for two weddings in two weeks
  • Got the privilege to attend a sealing in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple

It has been a busy last couple weeks. A girl I work with said today, "I wish I was on an extended vacation." Amen. I wish I was too!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been a busy little bee. Good for you. Can you believe the summer is almost over? What are you going to do during the winter? I don't think you can waterski on frozen water!

    Love you! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about another cancer sufferer. Hope you get some rest. Probably won't until it gets too cold to ski, though.

    ReplyDelete