Monday, February 23, 2009

I am one tired Wife!

So I fall asleep on the couch, like, every night. Josh and I will settle in to watch a movie, or a little Arrest Development, and I am out like a light bulb, or in our case, two fluorescent lights.

This is fine, except I HATE to wake up. I hate to have to wake up for almost anything, even my husband apparently, because this is the text message I received last night while Josh was tucked away in bed reading his book:

"Come to bed please, I love you"

He thought this would wake me up. It didn't.

3 comments:

  1. Meg, it sounds like you need some serious sleep! I hope you get some this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already sleeping on the couch? I'm so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think every newly wed couple does that. I felt just the same, it's the worst feeling waking up at 3 am on the couch with dirty teeth and your make up still on!
    I just read your other posts too (I was typing your blog address wrong previously and couldn't find it until today) way funny story about "wetting" the bed! I know how that is. :)

    ReplyDelete