Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Quincy Family Reunion

ALL the Quincys, and I mean all, even Joni for a few hours, got together over Labor Day and headed up to Pineview.  We stayed at Wolf Creek, and had so much fun all being together.  We had Just Dance tournaments, played at the Eden Park, did a little early morning waterski :) and even got to go swimming before the pool closed.  We also had some family pictures taken, and I think they turned out pretty great!  Mostly because of the cool family we have. :) 

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I haven't seen the pictures yet! That's pretty good for so many of us! I love that one of you and Elliot though. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Josh are so nice to take everyone out in your boat! I'm so glad Elliott was healthy for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like the perfect Quincy Gathering. I was happy to see you at the Deaners.

    ReplyDelete