Friday, April 27, 2012

Elliott's First Bike

Our little Elliott got her first bike.  I am so proud.  Too bad she is too small to reach the pedals, but that doesn't stop her from enjoying it.  Apparently it is the perfect place to watch Elmo.  She even sits there naked, she doesn't care.  She also likes to push her bike up and down the hall, ramming everything in sight. I'm sure our walls (and dad) are happy about that.

She is FINALLY learning how to eat.  She is pretty good at tasting things now.  I'm really hoping this isn't a phase.  She actually ate a chicken nugget the other night.  That was a milestone, considering her diet has consisted of Oatmeal, Yogurt, Mashed Potatoes and Toast for the last ... well, most of her solid food eating life.  I think she looks so big in this photo.  She is starting to look like a little girl, and not so much baby.  I LOVE IT!  Babies are scary.

Josh's race went well, beside major cramping and cold temps.  His buddy has big plans for next year, but I think Josh isn't convinced yet. :)  He is too preoccupied with water skiing season, which is quickly approaching.  We leave for Lake Mead a week from Wednesday.  So excited for this year!  Elliott is much bigger and less scary.  Remember, babies are scary.

I'm still extremely busy at work, and try not get too overwhelmed with work, home, family and other things.  Story of every Mother's life, right? 

1 comment:

  1. Oh thank you! I am missing my girl! Baby Logan isn't scary!

    ReplyDelete