Thursday, February 2, 2012

Elliott is 1!

I know I'm like a month late, but oh well. Things at our house have been crazy! Elliott is trying to walk, and climbing on everything! We got new furniture a few weeks ago, and Elliott loves it! She loves she can crawl from one end all the way to other and has to play with the pillows along the way.

Besides learning to walk, Elliott is getting bigger. Not in weight so much. At her 1 year appointment, she was in the 1%. The Dr. was a little concerned, due to the fact that she has been consistently about 3%, and this dip worried her a little. We are doing monthly weight checks until we can her weight back up. Until then, Elliott is on a High Fat diet, which is great for Elliott, but so great for mom, considering I have to finish whatever she doesn't...


Our Ward recently split, and we are so sad! We lost of bunch of good friends, but I am sure will gain a whole bunch more. Josh got called as the new Young Men's President. He will do a wonderful job, I know it. Josh is great with the youth.

I am extremely busy with work, housework and Elliott, but I love every minute of it. Hopefully I will start to slow down at work a little.

Elliott had a wonderful birthday, and got really spoiled from everyone. Thank you all for coming up and spending the evening with E on her big day. We love you all so much!



We had a Poop/tub incident. One of the funniest and most disgusting moments of my life, and Josh too. He was so grossed out, and couldn't believe his life had to come to straining poop out of the the bathtub. We laughed so hard the whole time, and hours after. Elliott didn't care, she got to play in the sink!

3 comments:

  1. Oh kids! What will they do next? I'm sure Josh won't forget that experience too quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute! A high fat diet wouldn't hurt you a bit Meg, Elliott's just skinny like her mama, nothing wrong with that!! I'm sure she'll be walking in no time with how busy she is. I am suprised that's your first poop in the bathtub incident. Sophie was a constipated baby and did it ALL THE TIME. We called it a "code red!" And when it happened Dan and I both knew our jobs and we got right to it, we were just happy she'd pooped! Parenting is so humbling isn't it? You rock Meg, keep up the good work. Oh and Josh is perfect for YM's president! Those lucky boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at the pictures from a month ago I realize she had gotten chubbier! She is such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete