Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's Fall!

Elliott and I went to Black Island Farms last week with some friends from the neighborhood. I, being the great mom I am, didn't take my camera. Thank goodness for camera phones! :) We went on a hayride to the pumpkin patch. Elliott loved all the kids, and just clapped the whole ride.








She liked the pumpkins, but only after they were picked and on my lap. She just liked to pat them. She is really into patting things lately.



Sunday, we had some leaves fall off our trees in the backyard. We decided it was time for Elliott to play in them. She loved it!




3 comments:

  1. I'm surprised she didn't eat the leafs! I love that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Can't wait to see you guys again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! You know we have huge pumpkin farms in Northern California. I bet Elliot would love them here, especially because it's still 70-80 degrees.

    ReplyDelete