Tuesday, July 12, 2011

6 months!




Elliott turned 6 months on Saturday! I can't believe it. 6 months of baby is WAY better (and faster) than 6 months of pregnancy!


Elliott is sitting up really well. We still have the occasional tip over, which usually leads to a whimper or two.


She is getting really interested in things like remote, phones, ipods, other electronic devices we don't want her to have.


She is sucking on EVERYTHING! No teeth yet, but I am sure they are on the way.

She got a cold a few weeks back, and just hasn't been able to kick this cough, so, the dr. thinks she has the remnants of a sinus infection. She is on antibiotics (you know moms, the yummy bubble gum flavored stuff) and she LOVES it! In fact, she gets mad when it is all gone.



She is eating solids. Rice, Oatmeal and fruits and veggies. Everything I have given her she has inhaled. She loves to eat, that's my girl!


6 Month Stats:


25.20 Inches 32%

13 pounds 15 ounces 14%

42cm head 38%



1 comment:

  1. She is adorable! I'm so glad she's eating again for me! It must be the antibiotic, eh?

    ReplyDelete