Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Verdict

After some coaxing, the baby cooperated and let us take a look.

It's a GIRL!

The ultrasound tech said right off, "You have one Photogenic baby" until it came time to check between her legs. She had them crossed just like a little lady. She had her knees in her chest, and was moving her little mouth like crazy. Looks like we might have a talker on our hands. :)

Everything looked normal and healthy (thank goodness) and I was told the placenta is in front of the baby, so that is the reason I haven't felt a lot of movement. That was reassuring. Hopefully in a couple weeks I will be able to feel her moving and shaking around in there.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and congrats!

5 comments:

  1. I sure she will be a little darling! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I called it! Now some pictures please, as promised. You'd better start practicing posting a lot, since I will demand it once that little girl is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright! Another girl for the Quincys! Poor Dean, such a loner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray!!! I just love little girls. What wonderful news! I may just have to go sew her some shoes right now I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for you guys.. girls are so much fun

    ReplyDelete